Thought Provoking Challenges for the New Millennium !
Helen Neufeld draws from over 30 years of experience in the field of hypnosis. She has been in private practice as a chartered psychologist since 1979, has been a public school educator for almost 30 years and is now an interest based mediator. She will speak on the topic of her experience with hypnotherapy in context of UFO sightings.
- Helen is a member of the College of Alberta Psychologists
- The Psychologists Association of Alberta
- The Canadian Psychological Association
- The Canadian Society of Clinical Hypnosis and has Certification standing with the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis.
- She has facilitated numerous lectures and workshops across Western Canada in the areas including personal growth, relationships and parapsychology and has been a frequent guest on radio and TV.
- Helen was featured on CBC TV News in January 1998 with her guest who had undergone regression with Helen to explore physical and conscious emotional memories of an alleged abduction.
- She travelled to Roswell, New Mexico in 1995, 1996 and 1997 to pursue her keen interest in UFO's.
- Helen has her own private practice.
Back to Speakers Index
Back to Conference Index